Risk Management

Engaging Contractors or Trades People

Engaging tradespeople and contractors
If you are engaging tradespeople to conduct work on your business premises, you should ensure that they are appropriately qualified and licensed.

You should also make sure they have insurance cover, specifically Public and Products Liability. They do not have deep pockets if they make a mistake that causes Bodily Injury or Property Damage to you. Ask them to provide a certificate of currency showing evidence of cover.

If you are engaging a tradesperson, make sure you:

Can you trust the Contractor with Work Health and Safety Obligations?

Principal Contractor owed no duty of care to sub-contractor's employee

Latest News

Finalists again in 2020

CPR Insurance Services was very pleased to be nominated again for this year's Insurance Business Magazine awards. Unfortunately the Awards night has been postponed until later due to COVID19, we very much appreciate the accolades this brings us. We have been nominated three years in a row now and won the the award the past two years. It was always going to be very hard to win three in a row.

read more

CPR Insurance Services Awarded Authorised Representative Insurance Business of the Year for 2019

Mandy and Robert Cooper were proud to receive the inaugural Authorised Representative Business of the Year from ANZIIF in the Australian Insurance Industry Awards for 2019.

We share this award with all our staff, Lauren, Guy and Sarah and thank them for their dedication in providing the best possible customer service. We also thank our clients who have made our business what it is today. We thank you all so much.

read more