Heavy Vehicle Transport Insurance

Australia wide cover on all Vehicles

Some Insurers offer substantial discounts for insured’s who travel within a certain radius, but make sure that you can still get full cover even if the accident occurs outside the nominated radius but it may be subject to an additional excess. 
Sometimes the excess can be waived for a small fee for individual trips outside the radius, advised to insurers in advance.
The excess only applies if the accident actually occurs outside the radius, & the radius is measured ‘as the crow flies’. Some insurers decline to pay the claim altogether if you exceed their radius, and others take it one step further by sometimes actually refusing to pay the claim even if you were inside your radius at the time of an accident! These insurers have a policy which enables them to refuse to pay your claim, if they can prove you were merely embarking on a journey that would have taken you outside the radius for any part of the trip. This means you could crash in your own driveway, and still not be covered!

Latest News

CPR Insurance wins Brokerage of the year

CPR Insurance Services picked up the award for the Best Brokerage (1-5 staff) in Australia, last Friday Night (4th May 2018) at the Insurance Business Magazine Awards held at the Westin in Sydney.

Judging came from various parts of the industry. It is a great honour to be recognised for our hard work and particular Business values we follow. A full list of winners is listed here.

Success comes from having great staff, and we thank Aidan Harmer and Julia McLauchlan as important support staff for helping us win such an award.

CPR Insurance has been in operation for more than 7 years now and is only successful because of the wonderful support from our staff, insurers and most importantly, our fantastic clients who put their faith and trust into our company to be their Risk Advisers and Brokers. 

Thank you to all.

read more

Robert Cooper - Elite Broker again

We are pleased to announce that once again Insurance Business Magazine has recognised Robert Cooper amongst the top Elite Insurance Brokers in Australia. See here

It is the fourth time in six years Robert has received this honour.

It is a great recognition for CPR Insurance Services who strive to provide the best possible standard of customer care and service to assist obtaining the best possible cover at the best possible price to meet the needs of for our clients.

Such awards are not possible without the outstanding support provided in the office by Julia, Aidan and Mandy, along with the fantastic support our clients continue to show to us. Thank you to all.

read more