Prestige Householders Insurance
It is time for a top of the range Prestige Householders Policy?
Are you concerned that your Householders Insurance does not provide enough cover? Are you sick of dealing with Call Centres who offer no personal advice? Are you unsure about the cover you have but do not have the time to look for better? Would you pay a little more for outstanding Insurance Protection? Are you concerned that your current cover is not enough?
Did you read about the lack of full cover by many in the recent floods, cyclones and bushfires? Then having to find extra finance just to rebuild their homes because they were under-insured!
Well I am pleased to advise that there are House and Contents Policies that give you Rolls Royce coverage. Broader protection than standard policies and peace of mind and won’t cost too much.
Minimum Sums Insured are $750,000 Building and $150,000 Contents. Key features include:
- No Underinsurance: After a covered loss, Insurers will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original design or style even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. This includes necessary upgrades due to modern building codes.
- Free Appraisal Service: Prestige cover Insurers have Appraisers who will visit you to carefully note the home's features, estimate the home's replacement cost and help you determine the amount of coverage you really need. They also assist with security and fire prevention advice.
- Additional Living Expenses: If your home cannot be lived in due to a covered loss and you need a temporary residence while your house is rebuilt, they help cover the reasonable increase in your normal living expenses. Normal policies limit coverage to a percentage of your home's insured value.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event that the things inside your home are damaged, they will cover most belongings for the amount it costs to replace them today, without deduction for depreciation, up to the limit you chose on your policy. And some do not require you to replace them. You may choose a cash settlement instead.
- The Extras: These homeowner’s policies often include extra coverages to help protect you in unexpected situations, ranging from tree removal after a storm, restoration of electronic data destroyed by a computer virus or lock replacement if your keys are lost or stolen. Have a look on the reverse side for further examples of what is available.
You can only get these policies through a qualified Insurance Broker, and that is why should talk to us. For a quote or more information, please call or email us today. Call me on 31231137 or 0439530910 or email email@example.com and we can assist you further.
- House Up to reconstruction cost (if Additional Rebuilding Cost)
- Land Stabilisation Up to 10% of covered loss amount to house or other structures
- Other Structures Up to 25% of house sum insured
- Contents Up to contents sum insured (Repair or Replacement Cost) worldwide
- Money, Gold & Cheques Up to $2,500
- Guns Up to $5,000 if lost, misplaced or stolen
- Negotiable Papers & Securities Up to $5,000
- Stamps, Coins & Medals Up to $5,000
- Trailers Up to $5,000
- Watercraft Up to $10,000
- Silverware Up to $100,000 if lost, misplaced or stolen
- Jewellery Up to $50,000 ($25,000 per item) if lost, misplaced or stolen
- Alterations & Additions for Units Up to 25% of contents sum insured
- Food Spoilage Included in contents sum insured ($10,000 limit for wine)
- Newly Acquired Items Up to 25% of contents sum insured
- Parents in Care Up to $20,000
- Property of Domestic Employees & Guests Unlimited
- Unlisted Residence Cover Up to 10% of contents sum insured
- Common Area Cover Up to $50,000
House & Contents Cover
- Emergency Clothing & Essential Purchases Up to $5,000
- Fire Department Charges Up to $5,000
- Garden & Landscaping Up to 5% of house sum insured or 10% of contents sum insured up to $10,000 per plant, tree or shrub
- Loss of Rent For the reasonable time required to restore residence, up to 4 years
- Precautionary Repairs Included in sum insured for house & contents
- Tree Removal Up to $5,000
- Construction Materials Up to 10% of house sum insured or 25% of contents sum insured or up to $200,000
- Rebuilding for Compliance Necessary costs
- Alternative Accommodation Costs of reasonable increase in living expenses, up to 4 years
- Alternative Accommodation for Pets Up to $30,000
- Arson Reward Up to $5,000
- Business Equipment Up to $30,000, but up to $50,000 for medical practitioners
- Emergency Access to Residence Up to $2,500
- Emergency Preventative Measures Up to $5,000
- Forced Evacuation Reasonable increase in living expenses
- Forced Evacuation for Pets Up to $2,500
- Lock Replacement Unlimited for house locks, $5,000 for car unlocking devices
- Misappropriation of Funds Up to $25,000
- Mould Rectification Costs Up to $25,000
- Modification of Lifestyle Costs Up to $50,000
- Permanent Disability Benefit for Domestic Workers Up to $25,000
- Trace & Access Removal and replacement costs
- Costs to Discharge a Mortgage Up to $5,000 for reasonable legal costs
- Debris Removal Reasonable necessary costs
- Electronic Data Restoration Up to $10,000
Private Collections Cover
- Private Collections Up to Sum Insured per category (specified or unspecified) worldwide
- Defective Title Up to $50,000 or 25% of the category sum insured, whichever is lesser
- Market Appreciation Up to 125% of schedule cover up to a maximum increase of $100,000
- Newly Acquired Items Up to 25% of category sum insured ($100,000 limit for jewellery)
Personal Liability Cover
- Personal Liability Up to $30,000,000 worldwide
- Defence Coverage In addition to sum insured (available until total sum insured paid out)
- Credit Cards, Forgery & Counterfeiting Up to $30,000
- Domestic Workers Compensation As per relevant State or Territory legislation
- Golf Exposures - Third Party Property Damage Unlimited
- Golf Exposures - Personal Accident Up to $25,000 per occurrence
- Golf Exposures - Hole in One Up to $1,000
- Identity Fraud Up to $50,000 per occurrence
- Reversal of Damages Maximum $50,000 per year for 3 years
Personal Safeguard Cover
- Traumatic Losses covered Kidnapping, Child Abduction, Stalking, Home Invasion,
- Car Jacking & Hijacking
- PR, Security Consultant, Forensic Analyst Expenses Up to $100,000
- Travel, Accommodation & Meals Up to $25,000
- Rest, Counselling & Rehabilitation Expenses Up to $50,000
- Increased Costs of Security Up to $25,000
- Loss of Income Up to $50,000 per person, up to $75,000 per loss
- Reward Cover Up to $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Up to $50,000 per benefit
Cooper Professional Risks Pty Ltd trading as CPR Insurance Services is an Authorised Representative of National Adviser Services Pty Ltd (ABN: 60 096 916 184) trading as NAS Insurance Brokers (AFS No.233750)